Yeah. 2009 has been a wonderful year for me. Letâ€™s see what’s the “9 Major Events” Iâ€™ve been through last year.
1. In January 2009, I started play around with my D60 which I bought on 31st December 2008. Itâ€™s something Iâ€™ve been dreaming of since 2007.
2. I Went to Sabah (Sandakan, KK & Keningau) for a friendâ€™s wedding, in May 2009.Â I was his official photographer. Heh. You can consider this as my first personal project with my DSLR.
3. Somewhere in Jun 2009, my mum and I together with my auntie and cousins went to Langkawi for a â€œmini holidayâ€. The trip was fun and tiring, I must say. Itâ€™s worth-it anyway.. 😛
4. My precious TravelMate died. 🙁
5. My new Aspire shouted.. “HELLO WORLD!” in July 2009.
6. IÂ was officially converted from a Web Content Developer into a System Admin in my company. I cannot use the word â€œpromotedâ€ because itâ€™s not. I love this new responsibility, anyway. This happened also somewhere in July 2009.
7. On the 8th August 2009, I had a major eye operation for retinal detachment. I was shocked! Serious stuff, dude. No joke.
8. My eyes being injected with gas every month due to my weak retina. Itâ€™s pain, okay! Headache. Furthermore,Â I need to go for medical follow-up for at least 3 times a month, till now. Iâ€™m broke.
9. I was not allowed to travel by flight last December for that might increase pressure to my right eye. Bye-bye to my RM369 worth of Air Asia ticket I bought earlier. I was in Shah Alam for last yearâ€™s Christmas and it was FUN! Thank God.
Thatâ€™s all I guess for major ones. So here it goes 2010. Iâ€™m so thankful for every breath I take. I believe this new year going to be something awesome in my personal life, my career and my ministry. I just want to believe. My life is in His hands.
Happy New Year All!