Yeay! At last. I bought my bass effects pedal last saturday. After doing few survey between few bass effects and my budgeting, finally i choose Zoom B1 for my RBX270!
Quite reasonable for me, that’s why i choose Zoom B1. The bass effect does not come with power adapter so i need to buy them separately. Altogether the bass effect pedal + the power adapter = RM280.
Zoom B1 Features:
- Clear and solid bass sound (96 kHz sampling)
- 13 different bass amp and stomp box modeling choices
- 46 dedicated bass effects
- Bass synthesizer
- 40 preset patches reproduce the sound of the pros
- User friendly interface
- Integrated drum machine with PCM sound sources
- Built-in auto-chromatic tuner for bass
- Ultra low noise
- Optional foot switch allows remote operation
Some review site said that this new B1 brings the speed of Zoom’s powerful ZFX-3 processor for low latency when changing effects. Yeah. I have tried few effects in it and hey, i loved it! The bass pedal makes me sound really good (although i’m not a pro bass player :P). Lot’s of fun and really cheap too! For the price, why not?
[tags]zoom b1, bass effects pedal, bass[/tags]